Apply For Services
The following are the steps to take to see if our office can assist you:
- Dial our office number: (407) 834-1660
- A staff member will be happy to speak to you. We will determine if you appear eligible and if your case aligns with our services.
- Should your case meet our guidelines, then we will schedule a PHONE interview with an application specialist.
- To ensure our ability to assist you is not delayed, we ask that you provide the documents requested by our staff.
- After your interview and upon your application being complete, our office will contact you within 10-days via email with a decision on your application.
- Our office operates on a 4-tier basis. If your application is approved, our services will be delivered by any of the following methods:
- A one-time only consultation (counsel and advice) by staff attorney or pro bono attorney
- Brief Services by staff attorney or pro bono attorney
- Full legal representation
- Assigned to an education presentation workshop
- If your application is denied, you will receive referrals to other legal aid providers or other social service providers or obtain information about self-help legal alternatives and other resources.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org