Apply For Services
If you are low income and need legal help, the following are the steps to take to see if our office can assist you in any way:
- Dial our office number: (407) 834-1660
- A staff member will be happy to speak to you. We will determine if you qualify financially and if your case aligns with our services.
- Should your case meet our guidelines, then we will schedule an interview with an application specialist.
- To ensure our ability to assist you is not delayed, we ask that you bring the documents requested by our staff.
- After your interview and upon your application being complete, our office will contact you within 21-days via email with a decision on your application.
- Our office operates on a 3-tier basis. If your application is approved, our services will be delivered by any of the following methods:
- Full legal representation
- A one-time only consultation
- Approval for a legal clinic
Your consultation will be with either a staff attorney or one of our volunteer pro bono attorneys who will be happy to assist you with your legal matter.