IDignity of Seminole County will be hosting an event to aid in obtaining Birth Certificates, Social Security cards, replacement immigration records and other documentation needed to obtain a Florida ID or license. They work to replace lost or stolen IDs free of charge. The event will be held Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 9 am- 12 pm (they recommend arriving at 7 AM) at the Salvation Army at 700 West 24th Street, Sanford Florida 32771.
When attending be sure to bring proofs of identity, social security number, and residency. The following can be used as proofs:
(1) Proof of Identity (need one of the following)
- An original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal.
- A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
- All name changes will require a marriage, divorce or other legal certificate.
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (need one of the following)
- SS Card
- Medicare Card
- Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or
- payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (need two from the following)
- Mail/ lease/ bill within the last three months with your name and address on it
- Letter from a shelter/ housing program claiming you as a resident.
- Certification of Address Form from person allowing you to live with them, along with his/her 2 proofs of address (mail/lease/bill within the last three months)
For more Information contact IDignity of Seminole at 407-869-0491 ext 0 or email email@example.com. You could also visit their website at www.idignity.org/seminole. Click here to see their flyer.