FREE DENTAL CARE! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, March 22 – 23, 2019
- Friday and Saturday, March 22 – 23 , 2019 – Doors open at 6 a.m.
- Edgewater High School – 3100 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32804
- Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis
- Goal is to treat 2,000 patients in two days, but clinic capacity may be reached quickly, come early!
Who can receive treatment?
- Adults willing to wait in line who do not have medically compromising conditions.
- Photo ID, SSN, Insurance information or other personal identification is NOT required
- Children under the age of 18 can be treated, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
What services are provided?
- Cleanings, fillings, extractions, limited root canal therapy and pediatric dentistry
Sedation and Narcotics not available
- If you have dental pain, please do not wait to seek care as this could be a sign of a serious condition
- If dental pain is severe and accompanied by fever or swelling, go to a hospital ER immediately!
- For a list of low-cost dental clinics in the state, please visit fdacares.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT WWW.FLAMOM.ORG