Seminole County Office of Emergency Management and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will establish a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) to assist individuals impacted by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. The Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is tentatively scheduled to open Thursday, October 12.
• FEMA Assistance
• Operation Blue Roof (US Army Corps of Engineers)
• Free Legal Advice (Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society)
• Low-Interest Loans for Homeowners and Businesses (Small Business Administration)
• Crisis Counseling (STEPS- Specialized Treatment, Education and Prevention Services)
• Tax Services (Internal Revenue Service)
• Disaster Unemployment Assistance (CareerSource Central Florida)
• Veterans Affairs (Seminole County Community Services)
• Community Services (Seminole County Community Services)
• Disaster Community Development Block Grants (Seminole County Community Services)
• Rental Assistance (Seminole County Community Services)
• Plus, Additional Assistance Program Information
• Seminole County Central Branch Library
• 215 Oxford Road, Casselberry
HOURS OF OPERATION:
• Thursday, October 12 2017, 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Beginning Friday, October 13, 2017 through October 16, 2017, daily, 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.